What is the Center of Adlerian Studies?
- The Center of Adlerian Studies is created in 1997. Legal entity 9717 – MEC
- Member of the International Association of Individual Psychology (IAIP)
- Member of HumorCare International
- Member of the Uruguayan Federation of Psychotherapy (Fupsi)
This institution is defined as a non-lucrative one and it has the following objectives:
- Promote respect and academic tolerance.
- Create a new relationship between disciplines related to Psychology.
- Stimulate investigation.
- Train psychotherapists.
- Spread knowledge.
- Stimulate the international relations among professionals, investigators and all those whose studies are related to Psychology.
- Give scientific hospitality to people related to the area.
- Our history.